WHAT CAN YOU DO?
There are two big hurdles with a production of this sort: publicity and distribution—that is, unless you become our local publicity agent and distributor. Here is what you can do:
- Spread NoahTheMovie.com all over your world (and with the Internet that’s as big as you want it to be). On social media and email, use attention-grabbing subject headings like “VERY different than the RUSSELL CROWE movie” “Are we living in the last days?” “Will the REAL Noah Please Stand Up?” etc. Try to imagine what would make you click a link and watch the movie.
- Send the link to media outlets. Contact local and national newspapers, radio stations, blogs, etc. Tell them this is big news. Send them to our pages under media on NoahTheMovie.com where they can get graphics, bios, and other resources for a story.
- Use the “Noah” cover image or profile pic. Visit Facebook.com/TheNoahMovie to get your Facebook graphics.
- Encourage students to host a school screening during the lunch hour (they can legally do this).
- Buy low-cost DVDs in bulk and give them out at high schools/colleges (as students go in or leave school). Ten or more DVDs are $2 each.
- Pass it on to your church’s youth leader. “Noah” makes for a fantastic youth outreach event (mention “free pizza” and youth will come by the busloads).
- Send DVDs or the link to influential leaders. Send it to pastors, political leaders, apologetics websites, schools, celebrities, homeschooling groups, etc. Ask them to tweet about it or mention it on Facebook.
- Ask your pastor to show it during a church service, even if it’s just the first few minutes or the trailer—you can whet people’s appetites. Order DVDs for your church and either resell them or make them freely available in the lobby.
- Contact churches in your city/state. Give the pastor the DVD or send him the link, or host a pastors’ dinner/breakfast where you screen the movie and give them this information.
Please use this incredible tool to reach this dying world—it not only shares about Noah and signs of the end of the age, it brings people the gospel. Thank you, and may God bless your efforts, for His glory. Ray Comfort
LivingWaters.com (800) 437-1893